Bitcoin (cryptocurrency)

well at 16:07 I bought a ton of ripple. About to check how it's done so far. I based my investment strategy on when the bird outside my office window flew off it's perch as I'm told that's the best indicator for crypto.
Back in a mo with the good/bad news ;-)

well at 16:07 I bought a ton of ripple. About to check how it's done so far. I based my investment strategy on when the bird outside my office window flew off it's perch as I'm told that's the best indicator for crypto.
Back in a mo with the good/bad news ;-)

Why would you do that when it is being dumped for other coins? Could buy at a lower price and then hold them until any decent partnerships or news comes out.

At 16:07 it was trading at $1.9

I don't gamble and If I did I wouldn't be using wildlife as an indicator.

Take a step away from the keyboard mate.

I'm in work so the coinmarketcap website loaded up an hour behind, I just looked at the dip and it said 2.07 that is an average from all exchanges. lol this forum is funny.

Jesus incredible, wonder why he didn't take it out everyone seemed to be waiting for it to reach a $5 but I didn't trust it, no point me jumping in after a massive surge.
Think he’s made 30 odd back in the last hour or so.

The market is off its fucking rocker.

Think he’s made 30 odd back in the last hour or so.

The market is off its fucking rocker.

It is but it's 10x crazier for people like you that trade real stuff hahaha. I've only put a grand in won't do anything else but if it gets me a deposit on a house then it has served it's purpose.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.