Bitcoin (cryptocurrency)

Starting to recover abit now, managed to increase some of my positions for more satoshis. Since the massive crash in January the market cap has increased by nearly 250 billion. Still another 250 billion off it's all time high. Hopefully continues to climb.
If you were recommending one for a few grand of ‘play’ money, what would be your choice?

If you were recommending one for a few grand of ‘play’ money, what would be your choice?

Hard to say Vechain is one I have money in it is chinese, same as Tron which is one of the most traded coins in Crypto at the end of May Tron is going onto it's own network so the interest in the run up to that should bump the price up. But it really depends on bitcoin as people will sell their other coins to hold bitcoin if it is shooting up. But both Tron and Vechain have big people in China working for them have a look tell us what you think.

Starting to recover abit now, managed to increase some of my positions for more satoshis. Since the massive crash in January the market cap has increased by nearly 250 billion. Still another 250 billion off it's all time high. Hopefully continues to climb.

I think the problem is that there seemed to be a spate of negative stories that contributed to the crash. Talk of regulating crypto (which in itself probably wouldn’t be a bad thing) and also of banning trading of crypto in certain countries. It’s volatile enough as it is without these reports. There’s definitely been a recovery since but there’s still a long way to go.

Bitcoin cash should be around 10k and ripple above $5 by December. More importantly, bitcoin cash will gain on bitcoin which it is doing steadily.

@SWP's back Got a question mate, will Crypto have an affect on the economy at all, if vast amounts of FIAT money starts being converted into Crypto and not being spent? Goverments would prefer you spending it and buying stuff surely?

@SWP's back Got a question mate, will Crypto have an affect on the economy at all, if vast amounts of FIAT money starts being converted into Crypto and not being spent? Goverments would prefer you spending it and buying stuff surely?
Not really mate as it’s all currency and it’s dwarfed by the amounts invested in old school asset classes such as property, equities, bonds etc let alone cash on deposit.

Not really mate as it’s all currency and it’s dwarfed by the amounts invested in old school asset classes such as property, equities, bonds etc let alone cash on deposit.

Thanks for the response makes sense, that Vechain have just announced a partnership with PWC the price is up 11% in the past 24 hours.

Haven't posted in a while so I'll just stick up a quick reminder!

Crypto currency has the capacity to be the biggest financial fraud of all time! It is totally unregulated and unaccountable to anything but it's own governance! Nothing to stop all the servers being unplugged overnight and those behind the scheme walking away with every last ruble!

Don't put in what you can't afford to lose!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.