Bitcoin (cryptocurrency)

I bought into Luna beginning of last year, and turned £2000 into around £50000 at it’s peak. Pulled out just over half about a month ago and left the remaining thinking it was safe considering it looked a good project long term and it being a top 10 coin, how wrong was I!!! Gutted that 20k literally disappeared overnight, but could’ve been worse and lost it all. Read some horror stories with people loosing their life savings etc. Think what happened this week will have a long lasting affect on crypto.

I bought into Luna beginning of last year, and turned £2000 into around £50000 at it’s peak. Pulled out just over half about a month ago and left the remaining thinking it was safe considering it looked a good project long term and it being a top 10 coin, how wrong was I!!! Gutted that 20k literally disappeared overnight, but could’ve been worse and lost it all. Read some horror stories with people loosing their life savings etc. Think what happened this week will have a long lasting affect on crypto.
Agree on the last line - Crypto has always been at risk of a big dip. The question is now its had one does it come back or just die a slow death.

Agree on the last line - Crypto has always been at risk of a big dip. The question is now its had one does it come back or just die a slow death.
I still think there is still a lot of scope in crypto and there are some decent projects out there, however much like the dot com boom there will only be a very small percentage of coins that stick around for the long term.

I’ve made some really good gains (luck/good advice more than anything) since I began investing but this Luna debacle has shaken my belief somewhat.

I still believe there are and will continue to be good opportunities to make money for the next few years, but only coins I’d consider investing for long term are BTC and ETH.

Key to investing in crypto is to only put in what you can afford to lose, otherwise you’re opening yourself to a whole word of hurt!

MicroStrategy is up 27% today. Crazy stuff!

A few signals seem like that could have been the bottom yesterday for BTC.

Bet you're fucking delighted you took some profit, have to forget about the loss of the 20k you were lucky to get anything out after now fast that collapsed.

Bet you're fucking delighted you took some profit, have to forget about the loss of the 20k you were lucky to get anything out after now fast that collapsed.
Yeah absolutely, would’ve been distraught if I hadn’t. The only reason I’d left it in there was because I was going to put it towards a new house but haven’t found anything. Couldn’t have anticipated this was going to happen in a million years. First world problems huh :)

City joined another NFT marketplace today - quidd

the cityzens feed on the OS had a link to sign up and get $10 of spends (within quidd only). After a bit of fiddling (which even for this IT guy was fiddly as not set anything up for coin/wallets for 10 years), I appear to have the $10, but whether I use it to get some exclusive City NFT's is... doubtful/debateable

City joined another NFT marketplace today - quidd

the cityzens feed on the OS had a link to sign up and get $10 of spends (within quidd only). After a bit of fiddling (which even for this IT guy was fiddly as not set anything up for coin/wallets for 10 years), I appear to have the $10, but whether I use it to get some exclusive City NFT's is... doubtful/debateable

I’m not sure I will ever understand why people buy NFTs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.