Bitcoin (cryptocurrency)

I’m not really that technical but this makes sense to me. If they launch the smart contracts ontime without issues, then it’ll superior to what Ethereum currently offers in terms of speed, security and scalability. At least that is my understanding of it. Need to see if users switch.

I guess ultimately it’ll come down largely to ETH 2.0 vs Cardano.

For now though we have ADA being able to be bought via the Stock Exchange in Japan from Wednesday and the smart contracts launch a few weeks after. Interesting times.

Ada's already up 32% this week. It could double to triple that by the time smart contracts are launched.

All these different coins. Makes me rue for the time it was only VHS or Betamax we had to contend with.

That was back in the day when you could only choose between fish and chips or Chinese for takeaway too... embrace the choice!

That was back in the day when you could only choose between fish and chips or Chinese for takeaway too... embrace the choice!

Life was simple back then. We only had one choice of wallpaper (wood chip) and one fire to heat the whole house, none of this turning thermostats up/down nonsense, thank god the summers were longer and hotter.

How we all getting on at the mo? Bitcoin on its way back, Ethereum doing well.

Ive still got a load of Doge I wish I’d sold earlier and it’s gradually on the decline. Contemplating selling and buying more ETH, I’m still about 200% in profit on Doge but think the joke is well and truly over.

How we all getting on at the mo? Bitcoin on its way back, Ethereum doing well.

Ive still got a load of Doge I wish I’d sold earlier and it’s gradually on the decline. Contemplating selling and buying more ETH, I’m still about 200% in profit on Doge but think the joke is well and truly over.

My mate has made 20k on rumble kong nfts whilst at uni this year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.