Bitcoin (cryptocurrency)

Seems the latest crypto crash is happening. LUNA and it’s stablecoin UST are both in complete free fall. Was a top 10 coin before this

I’m tempted to buy some MicroStrategy stock. Seems a great way to get some heavily discounted Bitcoin at the moment. Plus you can put it in an ISA away from the tax man.

People seem to be shitting their pants about a margin call, but I looked into the numbers behind it and it would have to drop all the way to $3,600.

I’m tempted to buy some MicroStrategy stock. Seems a great way to get some heavily discounted Bitcoin at the moment. Plus you can put it in an ISA away from the tax man.

People seem to be shitting their pants about a margin call, but I looked into the numbers behind it and it would have to drop all the way to $3,600.
The tax man doesn’t tax losses bud.

Something called Luna has apparently just crashed. From $84.39 to $0.083 in a week.
It was an orchestrated attack from a hedge fund that caused it. The owner of Luna naively bragged about how much BTC and other coins he had to back it which gave the hedge fund with unlimited billions enough ammo to get all is BTC and ETh etc at bargain prices.
Shouldn't be allowed but if theres a loophole these twats will find it

Something called Luna has apparently just crashed. From $84.39 to $0.083 in a week.
Good. When you read about confused elderly folk getting scam called in bank frauds and their savings shipped out, that is exactly where the money ends up and where the trail becomes as good as impenetrable. Its a bank for villains

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.