Bitter, Bitter Spurs Fans.

The funny part is that everyone believes all the nonsense. You lot are obviously going to be used by every agent in the world trying to whore their players or re-negotiate contracts. We (spurs) have had it for years as we do buy and sell, you've got cash to burn hence they'll use your name.

It's all newspaper nonsense imo

penguins4kompany said:
Spurs are the vultures of english football. At least we bring through good players . Ledley king granted,but even he's a bit of a myth im startin to think. Lets just sit back and watch harry cock it up inevitably.

No you don't. There isn't one player from your academy who makes it into your starting 11

THFC86 said:
penguins4kompany said:
Spurs are the vultures of english football. At least we bring through good players . Ledley king granted,but even he's a bit of a myth im startin to think. Lets just sit back and watch harry cock it up inevitably.

No you don't. There isn't one player from your academy who makes it into your starting 11

I think that's a fair point to be honest. Yes we have players like Richards, Onouha, Wright-Phillips, Ireland, Weiss who make occassional appearances for the first team, but they are good players for a top 10 side, not a top 4 side. Now at the rate we are progressing these players are ultimately going to be left behind, the problem is the academy works at a completely different speed to the first team and we need the academy to be a CL quality academy. Now we aren't going to produce continental standard talents like CL clubs do for a couple of seasons yet, so I think that's why more of our youngsters are and will be imported and it will take a few seasons to unearth a CL quality gem, god knows Arsenal, Liverpool, United and Chelsea haven't unearthed anyone for years.

THFC86 said:
penguins4kompany said:

Strange then how the most popular Spuds forum there is has a transfer speculation thread for both Richards and Ireland where the majority of your grubby little fans are positively creaming over the prospect of taking them to Spurs..... Ha Ha Ha Ha

141v7k7.jpg

THFC86 said:
penguins4kompany said:

i agree with this.

we bring through alot of youngsters, but apart from SWP and possibly ireland who when hes in the mood can be brilliant, i cant name a player who we have brought through the last few years who i think would get in a 'top 4' team.

ConnorMCFC said:
THFC86 said:
i agree with this.

we bring through alot of youngsters, but apart from SWP and possibly ireland who when hes in the mood can be brilliant, i cant name a player who we have brought through the last few years who i think would get in a 'top 4' team.

Nonsense. Ireland, Richards, Onouah, Hart and SWP could ALL do a great job for a big 4 team. Ok i know Hart isn't strictly a youth player but fuck it, I'm having him :-)

Then there's our new kids. Guidetti, Ibrahim, Helan, Roman, Nimely, Cunningham etc.

Guidetti, Ibrahim, Roman and Nimely look particularly good. They could be literally as good as we care to make em.

BlakeTheBlue said:
ConnorMCFC said:
i agree with this.

Nonsense. Ireland, Richards, Onouah, Hart and SWP could ALL do a great job for a big 4 team. Ok i know Hart isn't strictly a youth player but fuck it, I'm having him :-)

Then there's our new kids. Guidetti, Ibrahim, Helan, Roman, Nimely, Cunningham etc.

Guidetti, Ibrahim, Roman and Nimely look particularly good. They could be literally as good as we care to make em.

Weiss and boyata should get a mention too :)

BlakeTheBlue said:
ConnorMCFC said:
i agree with this.

i agree we have got some good youngsters coming through, how good they will be time will tell.

as regards to ned and richards, the clubs they are being linked with at the moment shows the level they are at, you wont be seeing chelsea, united or arsenal in for either of them, good lads, just not top top class which is the standard of player we should now be looking at

ConnorMCFC said:
THFC86 said:
i agree with this.

Michael Johnson. I know hes been out for 18months but before injury he was top class.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.