bitter scousers

good let him and all the rest of the pundits be bitter all they have done is waxed lyrical and blown sunshine up the "big fours" arses for the past ten years! the monopoly is falling apart and there is fuck all they can do about it!!

In case you haven't noticed most folk hate city these days. Not just liverpool fans..

But its understandable. A club buying glory is never going to get much love outside its own fanbase, not to mention one that has a wage bill that is actually bigger then the club's turnover. While I think we have been way overdue some luck with cash you have to admit, this is a bit excessive.

Anyway why are we so concerned on the thoughts of clubs several places below us? We should have our thoughts on united and the top spot.

Time to knock the scum of there perch.

blue saturday said:
Hansen,what a bitter fecker could hardly disguise his hatred of City
He was seething - cock. As Lee told him it was up to Arse nil to break us down - how many times have we had to contend with like tactics at our spot??

I used to dislike the scousers but now I see them as a shitter version of Wigan I've come to accept that their comedy value is fantastic.

'It's our year la' PMSL!

he's a bitter scouser......they used to be in the Big Top $ky Bestest 4 and have right to be so cos they bought their place a long long time ago......

he's grieving bless him

Blaze09 said:
In case you haven't noticed most folk hate city these days. Not just liverpool fans..

But its understandable. A club buying glory is never going to get much love outside its own fanbase, not to mention one that has a wage bill that is actually bigger then the club's turnover. While I think we have been way overdue some luck with cash you have to admit, this is a bit excessive.

Anyway why are we so concerned on the thoughts of clubs several places below us? We should have our thoughts on united and the top spot.

Dippre.

Sigh said:
Blaze09 said:

Dippre.
Dipper or Rag?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.