Bitter to the core!!

stony said:
buzzer1 said:
Danny St.helens CTID said:
were surrounded by bin dippers, rags and blue bin dippers, oh and that rugby erm football team wigun

but we will have the last laugh mate, mark my words!! by the way were does that mini bus go from etc??

Spot on mate,but the HAWKS COMMENT WAS ENUFF FOR ME. And the bus goes from werever we tell em,i personally prefer to go for an all you can eat chinese buffet thing in F.POST,its bob on,cheap enuff,and sets you up for the days piss,next stop Mary D,s,SORTED. Al be in touch though mate.

Am I alone in not understanding what the HAWKS comment means ?

Hawks as in birds of prey,theyre apparently very precious to them. Thats why its a f*cking very disturbing and bitter comment. ha ha,HAWKS FOR F*CKS SAKE.

it aint racism that mate its the truth, try being a city fan in this town, we get nothing but shit off people who obviously dont watch football, we have people who support st.helens rugby but wigan football, and there second team is the rags, if united lose....there tops go missing, if they win theyre back out again ranging from that grey one they couldnt see in the sun to the green sharp viewcam battenburg thing they had, and they all claim to be season ticket holders, yet ask them to name 3 players and they say ronaldo, beckham and best!

By racism he meant the OP's mate saying 'P***s', not you saying about glory hunters in satellite towns. What you said is spot on, what that jealous f*cker said to the OP is not on.

Goater's Shin said:
it aint racism that mate its the truth, try being a city fan in this town, we get nothing but shit off people who obviously dont watch football, we have people who support st.helens rugby but wigan football, and there second team is the rags, if united lose....there tops go missing, if they win theyre back out again ranging from that grey one they couldnt see in the sun to the green sharp viewcam battenburg thing they had, and they all claim to be season ticket holders, yet ask them to name 3 players and they say ronaldo, beckham and best!

By racism he meant the OP's mate saying 'P***s', not you saying about glory hunters in satellite towns. What you said is spot on, what that jealous f*cker said to the OP is not on.

HAWKS HA HA. We dont need hawks,coz,
weve got pigeinho,weve got pigeinho....

buzzer1 said:
Get this. I seen an old mate of mine,hes a blue dipper and to be fair,hes had a season ticket since 78. But i lost all respect after these comments; I said,(grinning like a good"n,"what dya rek to our takeover etc etc"?His face went all serious and what he said next was beyond belief,he said,"You have sold out to a load of P*kis,and you go over to one of their countries and try and buy one of their HAWKS,"i couldnt believe it. At the time i was in Tesco(s),and standing in the cleaning aisle,so i just got a tin of MR.Sheen,dropped it in his trolley,and said,youll be needing this to polish our trophys when we takeover the gaff,then just walked off,unbelievable.

Sorry if i'm being thick here, but two questions...

What do you mean by 'Blue Dipper'?

What do you mean by 'HAWKS'?

marca_uk said:
buzzer1 said:
Get this. I seen an old mate of mine,hes a blue dipper and to be fair,hes had a season ticket since 78. But i lost all respect after these comments; I said,(grinning like a good"n,"what dya rek to our takeover etc etc"?His face went all serious and what he said next was beyond belief,he said,"You have sold out to a load of P*kis,and you go over to one of their countries and try and buy one of their HAWKS,"i couldnt believe it. At the time i was in Tesco(s),and standing in the cleaning aisle,so i just got a tin of MR.Sheen,dropped it in his trolley,and said,youll be needing this to polish our trophys when we takeover the gaff,then just walked off,unbelievable.

Birds of prey and everton.

buzzer1 said:
marca_uk said:
buzzer1 said:

Sorry, still confused! When did we try to buy a hawk??

marca_uk said:
buzzer1 said:
marca_uk said:
buzzer1 said:

Sorry, still confused! When did we try to buy a hawk??

No mate,the arabs value there hawks,and the dipper was saying,the arabs come over here buying our clubs,but they wouldnt sell you one of there HAWKS. BOO BLOODY HOO.

What do you mean by 'HAWKS'?[/quote]

Birds of prey and everton.[/quote]

Sorry, still confused! When did we try to buy a hawk??[/quote]

No mate,the arabs value there hawks,and the dipper was saying,the arabs come over here buying our clubs,but they wouldnt sell you one of there HAWKS. BOO BLOODY HOO.[/quote]

Ah i see, bit of a random thing to say but still....what a twat!!

Ah i see, bit of a random thing to say but still....what a twat!![/quote]

Random,id say very disturbing,and when i asked,"wouldnt you like to have loads of cash to spend like we have?he was going red in the face and he said,NO. Very twisted and bitter.

People see the fact that we suddenly have money as unfair, my question to the "you've sold your soul quote" is always, as fans. What are we supposed to do? We had no say in the going on at the club, and if they hadn't come in we would be totally screwed now, so I for one am thankful. As an ownership group they have conducted themselves implacably and for just about the first time, since I have supported the club we have a group running us that are worthy of being proud of, whatever colour they might be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.