Blackburn away

Sweet. Couldn't make Bolton or Spuds cos I was moving house but defo up for this. 7,000 blues + 3pm KO + North west team. Early start methinks.

Thanks for advice. In reference to the band wagon pic. I moved to wales at age 9 (I'm 34 now) from woodley being a minority blue in the playground. Don't get to come up as often as I would like but come up for the Europa games last 2 seasons as easy enough to get tickets. I was there vs Lincoln 0-0 home tie Horlock sent off so would hardly call myself on the bandwagon. Don't be so quick to judge!

Goater666 said:
35quid???? robbing bastards!

Same as April that I think.<br /><br />-- Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:42 pm --<br /><br />
Pembrokeshire Blue said:
Thanks for advice. In reference to the band wagon pic. I moved to wales at age 9 (I'm 34 now) from woodley being a minority blue in the playground. Don't get to come up as often as I would like but come up for the Europa games last 2 seasons as easy enough to get tickets. I was there vs Lincoln 0-0 home tie Horlock sent off so would hardly call myself on the bandwagon. Don't be so quick to judge!

I wouldn't take it personally if I were you. Maybe try tickets and travel nearer the time.

Does anyone know if the ticket office allow you to buy a junior ticket at the same time as an adult ticket if there is a huge difference in the loyalty points.

For example, I have over 6000 and my son (aged 6) has approx 1,900 - can I buy his on the first day so he sits next to me - or do I have to wait until it drops to below 2,000?

£35 is cheap these days for an away game. Most are around £40+.

I can only see Bolton Lower (upper were £36), Wigan and Sunderland being cheaper than £35.

It has been £35 there last 2 times, and the Saturday game sold out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.