Blackburn away

Do you think it will go on general sale?

Cos it's my dads birthday on the 1st October & I really want to take him for his birthday.

Blackburn station as there are more pubs , there is a back street boozer that opens at nine I will have to find that one again .

£35 for over 16's is a bit steep compared to Bolton (£13).
Bet it's not that for Blackburn's next home game.

Anyway it's my son's 18th on the 29th Sep so the Fernhurst packed with Blues is as good a place as any to officially have his first pint at a City match.

All my mates are wanting to go to this one, need to get 10 tickets Saturday. Gonna go on the train for this one it's always a good piss up, just be topping up after our bender in Munich !

Question - I live in South West Wales (Saundersfoot near Tenby) and only come up couple times a year due to work, money, kids etc.
What chance do you think I'd have of getting a few Swansea away tickets as I'm not a card holder so would have to hope for general sale! It is only 1 hour from me so would be great!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.