Blackburn away

Pembrokeshire Blue said:
Question - I live in South West Wales (Saundersfoot near Tenby) and only come up couple times a year due to work, money, kids etc.
What chance do you think I'd have of getting a few Swansea away tickets as I'm not a card holder so would have to hope for general sale! It is only 1 hour from me so would be great!

Pembrokeshire Blue said:
Question - I live in South West Wales (Saundersfoot near Tenby) and only come up couple times a year due to work, money, kids etc.
What chance do you think I'd have of getting a few Swansea away tickets as I'm not a card holder so would have to hope for general sale! It is only 1 hour from me so would be great!
Mott a chance mate

no chance mate, unless you know someone with the points on there card who isnt going and will let you use it!

a lot of blues will be up for that game being in wales, last time was a cup game at cardiff, which was a little lively to say the least!

good luck anyway blue!

got free tickets cuz one of my relatives works there, just gonna sit in the home end, theres reams of empty seats anyway

Pembrokeshire Blue said:
If it's moved to a Monday night you'll probably get one! Otherwise as already advised, try the tickets forum nearer the time.

Looking forward to this it will be my 2nd away game first being bolton the other week. Got 3.5k points so don't think I have any problem getting a ticket using mine and my dads ST to get me and my mate tickets should be fun :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.