Blackburn Away.........

Abbeygoo said:
Bought two tickets over the phone last week - not got them yet .... best way to chase? Or do they get sent out next week?

got ours first day of sale, yet to get them, spurs and bolton were the same, only got them on the thursday before the game.

25 of us on a knackered old coach but gonna have a top day out. Blackburn and wigan away are always top days out.

Lower tickets back on sale on OS now. They sometimes try not to sell the first few rows, but perhaps everything else has nearly gone.

thetimeisup said:
KarlTheBlue said:
Me, I will be getting the train in nice and early if anyone else is?

Me and four others are getting the 11am from Manchester Victoria.

Will probably join you on the train, hopefully make it a decent atmosphere :']

citykev28 said:
BlueRob01 said:
I was in the Darwen End that day too - and from what I recall the City support in the Walker Steel Stand didn't do too bad - having a conga down the side of the pitch etc..
Like a lot of others it seems this is one of my favourite away trips, good pubs (off the train at Darwen), decent ground, close to the pitch and a good view.
8 of us going on the train from Victoria again this year. Come On..

yep, i was amongst that. i paid £90 to get in for a £15 ticket. i didn't wear a city top because i knew i'd probably end up in the home end. i should have been on soccer am the day before as well but my **** of a boss (sorry aphex) made me choose one or the other and city were always going to win. a rag that my mates knew stood in for me and pretended he was kev the city fan. the knob had to wear a city top as well!
Haha, me and my brother were in that conga. Our kid was working on a site in Darwen and one of the lads on there sorted us with tickets. We had to meet him at a rough as fuck boozer on the hill above the ground, the only two blues in the whole place. And it seemed like the only two people without NF tattoos on our necks.
When we invaded the pitch, I literally fell over a guy on the floor who turned out to be a lad I hadn't seen since we left primary school.
Top, top day. On the piss in Didsbury when we got back, blues all over the road, spilling out of every pub and singing into the small hours.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.