Blackburn lower tier sold out?

citykev28 said:
right then, where is the bluemoon drink-a-thon taking place then? it's going to be my mission to meet a load of you at that game.

The Fernhurst. More or less right outside the ground. IMO it's what makes the Blackburn away game special.

citykev28 said:
right then, where is the bluemoon drink-a-thon taking place then? it's going to be my mission to meet a load of you at that game.
I will be wearing a blue carnation

No messing around is they now with any of the north west away games. They are just selliing like hotcakes. BLUEMOON.

-- Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:47 pm --

mcfcliam said:
Got mine in the lower tier yesterday and it showed 3 blocks online but now it's just showing upper tier with 1 block.

My mate is getting his tomorrow and he doesn't post on here so just wondering if anyone knows?

Cheers
They is still some left mate.<br /><br />-- Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:53 pm --<br /><br />11 oclock Train from victoria. Thats spot on that. Gona ride the Blue train again.

MATCITY said:
citykev28 said:
MATCITY said:
I will be wearing a blue carnation

i'll be wearing the missus' panties but you don't see me bragging about it.
pics?

come on mat, it's only 15 days to go before you get the chance to see me in the flesh. i'll meet you in the fenhurst.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.