Blackburn lower tier sold out?

citykev28 said:
MATCITY said:
citykev28 said:
i'll be wearing the missus' panties but you don't see me bragging about it.
pics?

come on mat, it's only 15 days to go before you get the chance to see me in the flesh. i'll meet you in the fenhurst.
can't wait

nrgpl.jpg

mcfcliam said:
Got mine in the lower tier yesterday and it showed 3 blocks online but now it's just showing upper tier with 1 block.

My mate is getting his tomorrow and he doesn't post on here so just wondering if anyone knows?

Cheers

What time train are we on young man ?

You've got a mate that doesnt post on here!! Find that very hard to believe

Maccblue said:
mcfcliam said:
Got mine in the lower tier yesterday and it showed 3 blocks online but now it's just showing upper tier with 1 block.

My mate is getting his tomorrow and he doesn't post on here so just wondering if anyone knows?

Cheers

Haha, fuck knows.

Should imagine some obscene time as per usual.

mcfcliam said:
Maccblue said:
mcfcliam said:

Cheers

Haha, fuck knows.

Should imagine some obscene time as per usual.

Dont wanna miss kick off do we. Long way Blackburn!!!
Thats what I tell the entertainment prevention officer!!!!!

First time to Blackburn before, I'm only 15.

Been to aways before like Liverpool, Wigan, FA Cup Final and both FA Cup aways. How does Blackburn compare to these games?

Good job I saw this thread; I'd completely forgotten about getting tickets and they're almost all gone now, there aren't two together in S07 and the only other block left is S05.

marios stress ball said:

Been to aways before like Liverpool, Wigan, FA Cup Final and both FA Cup aways. How does Blackburn compare to these games?

Blackburn's usually a decent away, get yourself in the fenhurst pub(for the atmosphere not the booze), that's the pub we always take over and it's only 5 mins from the ground.

Does anyone know if you can park at the fernhurst i know there is a school we normally use to park but i feel like its miles to walk, especially as it feels all uphill on the way back?

bumbleblue said:
Does anyone know if you can park at the fernhurst i know there is a school we normally use to park but i feel like its miles to walk, especially as it feels all uphill on the way back?

The car park is usually full of fans mate. I know which school you mean it's a bloody trek back isn't it. There is a small car park directly next to the ground but it's £10 to park and it takes a while to get out of.

Manchester_City_Blue said:
marios stress ball said:

Blackburn's usually a decent away, get yourself in the fenhurst pub(for the atmosphere not the booze), that's the pub we always take over and it's only 5 mins from the ground.

Sounds good but as I said I'm 15 so I can't exactly get a pint from the bar(although I am tall). I'll resist shaving for the coming weeks in the hope I'll get served ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.