Blackburn lower tier sold out?

LongsightM13 said:
citykev28 said:
LongsightM13 said:
Yep, elibb is right. Got mine on row 12 upper tier this morning and the guy at the counter said they were selling fast today.
The Fernhurst will be heaving inside and out. I hope citykev28 has some proper Ninja bar skills, seeing as he has kindly offered to buy us all a pint....

Longsight, it's my birthday that weekend so i'm expecting you all to buy me one instead. don't worry that you don't know what i look like, just buy a pint of lager and roam around a bit. i'll be the one with citykev28 printed on the back of my white away shirt. you may as well get my lad a coke whilst your at it. he'll be the one that looks like a younger me (with hair) stood at the side of me.

then you can regale me with tales of noel and liam drinking in your local.
Of course I'll recognise you Kev, you'll be the bald one one selling autographed copies of your Wembley picture from the Daily Mirror...

a pint a copy. if there's a beer garden, i may even partake in a spot of morris dancing.

Bought 5 tickets today.

Guy told me the bottom tier had sold out and City had received a further allocation of tickets from Blackburn for the right hand corner of the top tier.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.