Blackburn on saturday.

Hart
Richards Kompany Lescott Kolarov (Clichy played midweek and Kolarov is taller)
DeJong Milner
AJ Nasri Silva (if AJ is fit he needs a game, Aguero needs a rest)
Balotelli

Is it not on Sunday?

Is it not at COMS?

Is it at the Etihad?

Is that how you spell Etihad?

More drink

Blackburn Away Pre-Match Discussion

It is vital we win this game after Tuesday.No doubt they will launch the ball to Samba at every free-kick in their own half.

Hart
Richards
Lescott
Kompany
Kolarov
NDJ
Yaya
Silva
Nasri
Balotelli
Aguero

Subs Pantyman, Zaba, Barry, Milner, Aj, Dzeko, Kolo

3-0 City Balotelli and an Aguero double.

Re: Blackburn Away Pre-Match Discussion

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=234826" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=234826</a>

We should just back the team and leave Tevez out of it, cos people will somehow turn any chants about Tevez in a negative way against us fans, lets just back Bobby and the lads who actually want to be here.

Smash Blackburns Back doors in!!

Thats what we need to do this weekend!!I want to see group hugs,high fives,dave`s cheeky smile,SA`s clenched fist after he bangs in his 2nd and the rest of the guys looking like we mean business!Ive waited 37 yrs to see us get to this point where we can be champions..i`m not giving up on the dream and i hope no one else is especially as everyone else wants us to fail so badly.
Come on City!!!!!!I love this club!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.