Blackburn on saturday.

Blue Elmo said:
but I have always said that whilst someone is still wearing our kit , I won't boo them , I will only encourage them , no matter if they are a twat or not.

You seem to have missed the point that Tevez, whilst wearing our kit, refused to warm up and / or play for the team. For that he is a twat and should be roundly booed.

i have a really strong feeling that after last nights antics and all that went on, i think we will absolutley destroy blackburn on satrday, could be 6 or 7 nil imo

Prestwich_Blue said:
I've got a ticket but I'm refusing to go.
Why not mate 8 of us on train from hyde 10.20 we'll be in full voice by the time we get in should be a great day sunny and a big win to make us feel good about being blues again.

We need to sing loud and proud and back RM all the way, but as much as Tevez as pissed us all off lets not do the rag thing and start slagging him off during the game.
Much better to back the players on the pitch and totally ignore Tevez and hopefully get back to winning ways. points on Saturday and maybe the press might get the fuck off our managers back, hope Dzeko plays because his anger was what you would expect after being subbed. Would be worried if he just shrugged and went ok im happy to come off.

---------------Hart----------------

Richards--Kompany--Savic--Kolarov

-----------Milner--Barry-----------

----Silva-------Yaya-----Balotelli--

--------------Aguero--------------

Is what i'd play.

This game has a defeat written all over it.

brian the blue said:

Is what i'd play.

Yeah it does >>>>>>>>>> for Blackburn

augero
balo silva nasri
milner de jong
clichy lecott komp richards
hart

panti
zab
kolo
barry
yaya
czeko
barry

blue by birth said:
brian the blue said:

Is what i'd play.

Yeah it does >>>>>>>>>> for Blackburn

It will be Edin who comes on and scores a brace to earn a point for city

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.