Blackburn on saturday.

Re: Smash Blackburns Back doors in!!

...perhaps we could get T-shirts printed with the BM statement on Tevez printed up? The players could take turns to reveal our message when they score a goal......

shall I hold fire on the poster and get a dozen shirts? if so, what size?

Just pulled the following off a Blackburn forum. It was posted before Tuesdays match, but they don't seem confident. They are also talking about another protest on Saturday.

It's quite funny. Nice to see they have a sense of humour.

My heart says we might get a surprise 1-3 defeat my head say's a lot worse, but the after match presser is sure going to be a classic , here's my guesses.

"Bad referee decision cost us the kick off otherwise we would have touched the ball in the first 20 minutes"

"the fourth goal should have been offside"

"If Jason's shot had been in the right direction and on the floor and the grass was slightly more moist a goal at 5-0 would have seen us back in with a chance"

" The half time break came at the wrong time as we had just got the ball in the City half "

"Plenty of positives from today's game and once Myles knows which way we are kicking , where to stand on the pitch he will do ok, can't blame him for any of the goals as he was wandering about in the Man City half at the time"

"99% of fans back me as heard today with the shouts of " You do know what you are doing" " Your just a bold handsome bas****" " Your getting the sack (of we support you letters) in the morning"

"statistics don't lie we had the better of the game 2 shots , 1 on target = 50% - City 120 shots, only 54 on target = 45% on those figures we were unlucky to lose"

To the tune of "Brian Griggs is illegitimate"

Bobby Manc is fuckin brilliant,
Built a squad that's now resilient,
Fuck Tevez we don't want him in it,
He's a fuckin wanker,
Kia's puppet wanker,
Just a fuckin cancer !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.