Blackburn Replay...Hoping for cheaper tickets.

oakiecokie said:
How are ticket sales doing ? Are we likely to hit 35,000 or am I way out,with it being shown on ITV ?

I'd say 35K, maybe a few more if there's a big "walk up" tonight.

I see us struggling to get over 25,000, I hope we do with the cheaper tickets, but we only got 30,00 for the semi final and the kick off is later for this.

Bluebee2 said:
I see us struggling to get over 25,000, I hope we do with the cheaper tickets, but we only got 30,00 for the semi final and the kick off is later for this.

Bottom 2 tiers sold out bar a few single seats in the family stand. Blackburn bringing at least 4000 out of 4800 tickets. Colin Bell 3rd Tier has been partially opened too and is selling well.

Top 2 tiers hold 6000 each so i reckon the crowd will be about 39000. Probably a bigger crowd in tonight than there was for the Semi Final

wolfie1988 said:
Bluebee2 said:

Bottom 2 tiers sold out bar a few single seats in the family stand. Blackburn bringing at least 4000 out of 4800 tickets. Colin Bell 3rd Tier has been partially opened too and is selling well.

Top 2 tiers hold 6000 each so i reckon the crowd will be about 39000. Probably a bigger crowd in tonight than there was for the Semi Final

Let's hope so mate !

Didsbury Dave said:
TBooksbluearmy said:
Just can't see someone from the club trying to phone the supporters to get them to buy hospitality deals. My guess is that this is a con-trick and don't fall for it. Why should the club do a deal of £36 for the hospitality when the cheapest that they charge is £99 + V.A.T. for the Premier League match. There just wouldn't be any profit in it for the club. it just doesn't make any sense at all.

Nothing sinister about this. MCFC Corporate have always had telesales people working for them. I've had loads of calls over the years. they will offer to subtract the price of your ticket if neccessary too.

Hospitality at City is fantastic too

Supporter Services on Twitter:

"Colin Bell Stand Level 3 is open now - Adults from £15, 16-21/O65s from £10, U16 from £5, Disabled from £10"

"Tickets available in person only from the Stadium Ticket Office in BT City Square, open now."

Kin ell, this could be almost a full house. That's the answer then; sink the prices and it makes the F.A. Cup a lot more attractive :)

hallstreetblue said:
Kin ell, this could be almost a full house. That's the answer then; sink the prices and it makes the F.A. Cup a lot more attractive :)

Wont be anywhere near a full house, but it will be a good crowd for what's essentially a reserve game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.