Blackburn & Ronaldinho

Astuteboy said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Weren't we in for Fat Ron not so long back?

Pretty sure every rag I knew pissed themselves and said he'd never come to a club like us and nor would any other big name.

Let's not get giddy.

The recent links were just made up by the press I think. Frank definitely wanted to bring him to City in his time here, Barca wanted to sell him to us but Ron was very definite that he didn't want to come here.

Nowadays, I don't think another club with the stature of Milan would take a punt on him, so although I think he'll go back to Brazil, it wouldn't surprise me hugely if he dropped a level and joined a "lesser" club in Europe. Blackburn might be a bit too much of a drop mind you.

I'm just saying, it wasn't so long ago rags were laughing at me when I was talking about wanting to sign Silva etc.

Obviously Blackburn don't have our resources but stranger things have happened.

I'm just cautious and saving all my gloating for the moment the 1st trophy is secured, believe me, a life time of bile is waiting to spew from my mouth, I just need that trophy and then it's on!

They want Duff and Warnock back too.

"Mr Ronaldinho" LOL; <a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12876_6634098,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 98,00.html</a>

I'm surprised Liverpool haven't gone in for him. Considering they haven't really replaced Alonso or Mascherano. Considering he was world player of the year a season or two back and playing some good stuff last season it's worth a shot for them

Used to go to an amazing Indian when I was younger with the family in Darwen, made the trip up that way worth it.

He must know their just using him for PR but you could also say he's using thier interest to get more money from gremio because it was his agent who confirmed the interested first when he was in brazil sorting out the details.

Good luck to them I say, why shouldnt they go for him if the owners want him and can afford him ??

we were laughed at with Ronaldinho and Kaka and others...we shouldnt do the same back tbh..makes us look like terwats... will boost the expectations of the fans and thats not a bad thing..

bet the Blackburn forums are buzzing....just like ours were.

Fantastic news if they get him IMO, not sure how Ronnie will adapt to a pint of Thwaites and pie chips and gravy though.

I just find it strange that one of the owners(the woman) has done an interview stating they have bid 7.2 million for him but there are two other clubs intrested Seems a strange way to conduct a transfer although i will give them the benefit of the doubt.

Would be a bit like when Spurs got Ardiles

Would shake things up a bit and I hope they get him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.