Blackburn & Ronaldinho

Balti said:
Would be a bit like when Spurs got Ardiles

Would shake things up a bit and I hope they get him

Spurs were a slightly more attractive proposition than Blackburn are. London or some soot ridden backwater with inbreds wandering the streets.

carlosthejackal said:
Balti said:

Spurs were a slightly more attractive proposition than Blackburn are. London or some soot ridden backwater with inbreds wandering the streets.

Not much difference between that and N17 to be honest

carlosthejackal said:
Balti said:

Spurs were a slightly more attractive proposition than Blackburn are. London or some soot ridden backwater with inbreds wandering the streets with 12 fingers licking windows.

I hope they get him, purely because I'd love to see him playing in England in some capacity.

When he was at his peak, he was simply unplayable. His eye for a pass, dribbling ability, the way he just fashioned a chance out of nothing, he was simply stunning.

For a short period of time, he was a very complete player. Pity he went down the route of Fat Ronaldo though.

Still, I read somewhere that he lost upwards of 6kgs of fat this summer in a bid to revive his career, if that's even half true, then it shows a bit of dedication.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.