blackburn sells, west ham doesn't

Corky said:
de niro said:
CheethamHillBlue said:
Put the rod away mate. One's selling 40,000 tickets , the other 6 or 7,000.

serious.
we could take 15k to Blackburn yet wont be that many more for the home leg of a semi.

do you not find that odd, especially when you look at the clamour for Swansea, Blackburn and even barca.

this is a little warning to those in the mid loyalty points bracket.
the jcl's will catch you up!!

Anyone bothered about loyalty points for away games in on the Cup Schemes surely?

course but how many actually are on that scheme? I've no idea but lets say 15 /20 k so they attend. that's 25,000 not on the scheme that wont turn up. with the players we have on display we should be turning thousands away. we are fantastic to watch these days.

de niro said:
CheethamHillBlue said:
de niro said:
whats that all about?
one an away game, one a semi final on our doorstep.

now you know why all the awayers have most points.

Put the rod away mate. One's selling 40,000 tickets , the other 6 or 7,000.

serious.
we could take 15k to Blackburn yet wont be that many more for the home leg of a semi.

do you not find that odd, especially when you look at the clamour for Swansea, Blackburn and even barca.

Most of the 10,000 or so missing City fans on Wednesday will probably be thinking they'll go to the final instead if we get there.

bgblue said:
Bob you can be my +1 if your driving :)

You just want to get in my lovely red car don't you ?

Sadly I will have to give your offer A miss as generous as it is

Surely everyone at Blackburn is going to West Ham home? We're preaching to the converted here.

de niro said:
Corky said:
de niro said:
serious.

Anyone bothered about loyalty points for away games in on the Cup Schemes surely?

course but how many actually are on that scheme? I've no idea but lets say 15 /20 k so they attend. that's 25,000 not on the scheme that wont turn up. with the players we have on display we should be turning thousands away. we are fantastic to watch these days.
Only fantastic as Pellers is reaping bobs hard work though surely.

Is it the prices?

Blackburn £20, Hammers £30 for mine

I going both but can understand some choosing but there are other factors.

Away days in the cup are always popular for City fans. Ewood Park is a good ground for us or has been in the past (except 2-0 under Pearce).

Midweek game after xmas, we have a lot who have to come from work or from a distance away.

I predict 30k against West Ham

Already booked travellodge uxbridge for the final, £29 for triple room for the Saturday, at that price it's worth booking now. I'm really looking forward to these two games against west ham.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.