blackburn sells, west ham doesn't

mancitymick said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Club should have said priority will be given for the final should we get there to anyone attending this game regardless of ST or not and after cup scheme members. That would have got more interest.
Can't change the rule mid season

If this is up take for Capital one cup, would think anyone will get a final ticket no matter what status they are

Club should have said priority will be given for the final should we get there to anyone attending this game regardless of ST or not and after cup scheme members. That would have got more interest.

So someone who gets a one off ticket for this game gets preference over people who have been to every game bar this one? Madness.

moomba said:

So someone who gets a one off ticket for this game gets preference over people who have been to every game bar this one? Madness.

I won't attend these games and have hardly any loyalty point but I know a member of the Hyde supporters branch that will definitely get me tickets for a final if we get there

Great mates eh, love em ;)

Re West Ham, there are two games, and both are midweek, so I will only be doing the away leg, assuming it doesn't sell out on the cup scheme, which I'm not on.

I've Barca H to travel to midweek in a few weeks, and something has to give somewhere, with work, time, family, and most of all money, so I won't be there next Wednesday, I'll be in my armchair with a drink, hoping we make the away leg a formality.

cleavers said:
Re West Ham, there are two games, and both are midweek, so I will only be doing the away leg, assuming it doesn't sell out on the cup scheme, which I'm not on.

I've Barca H to travel to midweek in a few weeks, and something has to give somewhere, with work, time, family, and most of all money, so I won't be there next Wednesday, I'll be in my armchair with a drink, hoping we make the away leg a formality.

Same boat as you mate

I'm looking at the away leg and Barca home (both midweek) take preference and priority over this one.

Newtoncc said:
mancitymick said:
Can't change the rule mid season

If this is up take for Capital one cup, would think anyone will get a final ticket no matter what status they are
I bet you we won't. I'm a blue member with fuck all loyalty points (only get over to two or three games a season due to work/money). I won't get a sniff of a final ticket. Which is fair enough. Those that go to every/nearly every game should get priority (cup scheme notwithstanding).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.