blackburn sells, west ham doesn't

Marvin said:
You reckon there were 15k empty seats? No way. That would be an entirely empty North and South Stand.

38k sounds reasonable, At least 3/4 full

They claimed 38k-ish for the two CL games and every stand within my sight (from 107) had more people in than today.

i kne albert davy said:
Didsbury Dave said:
There's no chance there was anything like 40,000 there.

I'd say about 32-33k
i said about 35k myself no to bother I was there that's all that mattered.

Well said mate. It was difficult to estimate the crowd last night, partly because more seats seemed to get filled after half-time.

West sham were poor but our football was as good as I have ever seen at the Etihad. hopefully see will pick up for Blackburn and I know I am loathed to miss a game the way the lads are playing.

I had the strange experience of watching it sober last night; made no difference to me but I'm sure those around me were happy.

LoveCity said:
Marvin said:
You reckon there were 15k empty seats? No way. That would be an entirely empty North and South Stand.

They claimed 38k-ish for the two CL games and every stand within my sight (from 107) had more people in than today.

30,381 according to the official site.

bada bing said:
LoveCity said:
Marvin said:

30,381 according to the official site.

So our second lowest attendance of the season behind Wigan (25,519). Ah well, those that did go were treated to a football masterclass.

Again though, this basically says the Capital One Cup has no casual interest so they should probably price every game except the final £10-£15 unless it's someone like United, Chelsea or Arsenal.

There are no shows at every City games, especially televised mid week matches. Do we know how many are on the Cup scheme? It wouldn't surprise me if 10-20% of those that had automatically paid for a seat decided to watch the game on the telly

Funny thing about this thread is if I could of put a bet on when I saw the empty seats on my stream last night, well then there would be one less empty seat home and away for the remainder of my life.

My seat was empty because I don't have one of these growing on my flat balcony in fucking Stretford!

money-tree.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.