blackburn sells, west ham doesn't

I know people are skint after Christmas but tickets for West Ham are very reasonably priced only £5 for kids in the family stand.Cant see many other teams in the prem who would charge the same or less for a cup semi

de niro said:
Manchester united have shown this season that it can all be taken away very quickly. we should embrace that and get there whenever we can.

And even if it's taken away we'll all still be going and having these discussions about pricing etc.

ballinio said:
deafmanstevo said:
Puppet Master Silva said:
Are you under the impression that you're a better fan because you perhaps earn less than someone else?

The tickets for Blackburn will be cheap I'm sure, so we'll see just what the atmosphere is like for that or if Hamburg was just a one off under the circumstances that were.
We'll I don't earn a lot and it certainly doesn't make me feel like a better fan, in fact it pisses me off that I won't be going to west ham home,Blackburn home, and I certainly won't be going to wembley if hopefully we beat west ham wether it's utd or Sunderland, it's simply to dear for me. Obviously you and that other poster ballinio can afford it and good luck to you both . The only game I'm going to is Barcelona at home if I get a ticket and that's cos it's a birthday treat.

-- Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:06 pm --

Puppet Master Silva said:
Are you under the impression that you're a better fan because you perhaps earn less than someone else?

The tickets for Blackburn will be cheap I'm sure, so we'll see just what the atmosphere is like for that or if Hamburg was just a one off under the circumstances that were.
We'll I don't earn a lot and it certainly doesn't make me feel like a better fan, in fact it pisses me off that I won't be going to west ham home,Blackburn home, and I certainly won't be going to wembley if hopefully we beat west ham wether it's utd or Sunderland, it's simply to dear for me. Obviously you and that other poster ballinio can afford it and good luck to you both . The only game I'm going to is Barcelona at home if I get a ticket and that's cos it's a birthday treat.
I don't think Puppet Master Silva`s post was aimed at you mate , I`m not loaded I can assure you & I give up other things in my life so I can indulge my passion which is Manchester City Football Club, almost every fan I know is working class & not loaded. What I cant accept is fans who are short of money (and we`ve all been there ) demanding tickets be reduced to a low level so they can get in to games and also make it a first come first served basis , its selfish, wouldn`t` work & would harm the club.

so you keep saying

I've paid £35 which I think is £10 too much. I'll still be coming but it's getting to be an expensive hobby now City are playing more matches!

Deniro is right to urge more fans to go if they are capable of going but if fans can't go due to family, work or money responsibilties then so be it. You do have to prioritize at the end of the day and the players should be up for it whether there's a full house or not. Shame or embarrassment shouldn't come into it...us Blues should have thicker skin than that by now.

peoffrey said:
I've paid £35 which I think is £10 too much. I'll still be coming but it's getting to be an expensive hobby now City are playing more matches!

Hobby? Its a calling from above.............. but I understand your point.<br /><br />-- Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:44 am --<br /><br />
nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
Deniro is right to urge more fans to go if they are capable of going but if fans can't go due to family, work or money responsibilties then so be it. You do have to prioritize at the end of the day and the players should be up for it whether there's a full house or not. Shame or embarrassment shouldn't come into it...us Blues should have thicker skin than that by now.

And always remember the reason the 'others' get big crowds at such games is that S/T get no choice and its compulsory to buy tickets , with us its an option.

Ive decided to get one now. its like a drug isnt it! De Niro is right. It might all end one day.......

The compromise was ive moved to tier 1 and saved us £20.

Do fans realise that you don't need to have a child with you to buy tickets in the Family Stand for Cup ties? It's odd that so many of the cheapest, £25 blocks are still green on the stadium plan if money was the only issue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.