blackburn sells, west ham doesn't

Corky said:
de niro said:
CheethamHillBlue said:
Put the rod away mate. One's selling 40,000 tickets , the other 6 or 7,000.

serious.
we could take 15k to Blackburn yet wont be that many more for the home leg of a semi.

do you not find that odd, especially when you look at the clamour for Swansea, Blackburn and even barca.

this is a little warning to those in the mid loyalty points bracket.
the jcl's will catch you up!!

Anyone bothered about loyalty points for away games in on the Cup Schemes surely?

whats a JCL?should we concerned???

Well they've been giving tickets away at my work for the game tonight - think about 500 had been given out. Assume they are doing similar across Manchester which will significantly boost the attendance.

blue ranger said:
Well they've been giving tickets away at my work for the game tonight - think about 500 had been given out. Assume they are doing similar across Manchester which will significantly boost the attendance.

good on em. future fans in the making.

de niro said:
blue ranger said:

Yep. Won't alienate the loyal, paying customer in any way shape or form.

Remember Salford RL going down this line. Worked a treat.

Brilliant and original strategy. Well done to all involved.

Davs 19 said:
de niro said:
blue ranger said:

I am definitely detecting no sarcasm in this post.

Davs 19 said:
de niro said:
blue ranger said:

At the end of the day it will also boost the chances of the team as playing in a stadium 3/4 full or more is definitely going to be better for the team!

Davs 19 said:
de niro said:
blue ranger said:

so what do we do? launch 20,000 tickets in the bin. why not give people a chance to come and watch quality players, let them see what they could be missing week in and week out. ok the ticket maybe free but they'll buy a pie or a beer etc. better still if the poor buggers couldn't afford to go but do so cos of this gesture. a blue is a blue.

Davs 19 said:
de niro said:
blue ranger said:

:D !

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Davs 19 said:
de niro said:

I am definitely detecting no sarcasm in this post.

Perceptive as ever GDM.

When things are a bit quiet in the carpet game, I think Bill should supply and fit a few free wool double twists.......customers of the future after all ;.)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.