Blackburn tickets

If they sell out by monday and anyone has a spare I will pay full price and get you 2 VIP passes to any Gig or Music Festival you want!

Keep me in mind!!! I have to be there

Ant-emilydesign said:
If they sell out by monday and anyone has a spare I will pay full price and get you 2 VIP passes to any Gig or Music Festival you want!

I want a backstage pass to and Elvis/Michael Jackson/2Pac gig.

You said any gig I want, thats what I want, now go sort it for me.

Bluemoon115 said:
Ant-emilydesign said:

Lol. Add John Lennon unplugged and you've got a drinking partner.

Bluemoon115 said:
Ant-emilydesign said:

Get it organised and ill sort you out

Ant-emilydesign said:
Bluemoon115 said:

Get it organised and ill sort you out

Are you female? If so, that sounds sexual.

If not, that sounds gay.

Disclaimer: Neither of which I have an issue with, just making an observation.

Any updates today were they are at with Blackburn tickets. I kno they are selling the top tier now and thats about 2000 the girl said to me yesterday. But anyone bought one today and ask for a rough idea of how many were left?

Also, does the ticket office shut on Sundays? Therefore not selling them tomorrow...that would be ideal!

I got one today upper tier only left the lad said I asked how were they sellin an what dya rekon to them makin it to citycard holders as my mates after one and he just said there sellin well and he couldn't say if they would make it till Wednesday to be honest don't think he had a clue really but anyway that's what was said.think it's open tommorow though

mrpmcfc said:
I got one today upper tier only left the lad said I asked how were they sellin an what dya rekon to them makin it to citycard holders as my mates after one and he just said there sellin well and he couldn't say if they would make it till Wednesday to be honest don't think he had a clue really but anyway that's what was said.think it's open tommorow though

Cheers mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.