Blackburn tickets

maineroad68 said:
squirtyflower said:
my understanding is that we have 7000 tickets for the game
the lower tier sold out late yesterday
upper tier from now on

i got lower tier at 930 this morning.
someone from bm phoned this morning at 8.30am and they were told the lower tier was sold out and to ring back later when they would have more released
i went at midday and it was only upper tier

Regular Joe said:
These are the exact capacity figures for both tiers:

WEC Group Darwen End Lower 4897
WEC Group Darwen End Upper 3143

So, as we will have sold a few in the upper tier today, it's about two thirds sold out so far, with everyone buying so far having over 2500 loyalty points.

I think it'll sell out on Monday or Tuesday when it goes to all season ticket holders regardless of loyalty points.
Thanks for the information.

Got mine this morning for me and the other half - seats DEL 28 001 & 002 lower stand. i asked for upper tear as the missus is pregnant and would like to sit down to watch the match but she advised that upper tear not available as yet.

DTKOAG said:
What are the chances of getting a ticket either sat or sun with season ticket with 2100 pts

Doesnt matter how many points you have got after this weekend, if you have a season ticket with 2490 or 190 you can still get it the same day, that day being monday.
Getting one sat or sun your chances are none as you have to have over 2500

citizen said:
DTKOAG said:
What are the chances of getting a ticket either sat or sun with season ticket with 2100 pts

Doesnt matter how many points you have got after this weekend, if you have a season ticket with 2490 or 190 you can still get it the same day, that day being monday.
Do you reckon i will be ok on Monday ?

DTKOAG said:
citizen said:
Do you reckon i will be ok on Monday ?

Yea cant see us selling over 2000+ over the weekend, think you will be fine

i went on wednesday for the barnsley tickets, and asked the bloke at the desk about the blackburntickets and he told me that they are currently selling the tickets for the lower tier, he said that they cannot sell tickets for the upper tier until lower tier have sold, to which i asked will there be some left on monday and he said probably but i am not allowed to promise anything.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.