Blackburn tickets

citizen said:
dannybcity said:
I was told before that we've sold our allocation for today (not we've sold out btw). Why are we setting allocations for certain days?

Someone said we are selling block by block each day

So has lower now completly sold out? i really hope not! getting mine in the morning

Well that's just daft, it makes it easier for people with less loyalty points to get tickets over those with lots. I've had to wait for other so I'm getting edgy. I'll get them tomorrow.

dannybcity said:
citizen said:

So has lower now completly sold out? i really hope not! getting mine in the morning

Well that's just daft, it makes it easier for people with less loyalty points to get tickets over those with lots. I've had to wait for other so I'm getting edgy. I'll get them tomorrow.

If they would of give me the points for this seasoncard i could of got mine today

They are still selling the bottom tier. Got 5 today on the over 3200 points allocation .Blackbum will not release further tickets until we have sold out the lower tier allocation.
In my opinion anyone who wants a ticket will get one , just be patient, there are still two weeks to go

SouthStandLee said:
yozzer said:
got mine row 31 bottom tier ...cant fooking wait ...may have 3 juniors spare if hte lads cant get out of a football match that day ..will post the week before..still had to buy them incase

Hope that aint mine for sale 'yozzer' :P
south stand lee ...fk you i dint buy yours ..ill leave it on the sideboard at home ..

dannybcity said:
citizen said:

I thought that was the whole point of the loyalty points system. Really don't see why they have all of a sudden decided to sell tickets in such a manner.

Got ours today. The new ticket office is rather swish.

dannybcity said:
I was told before that we've sold our allocation for today (not we've sold out btw). Why are we setting allocations for certain days?

We got ours at around 4:45pm (lower tier).

I know its the first game of the season, and last years game was in winter, but tickets were easily bought with citycards.
We have got twice of many tickets this year, cant wait I need my fix.

hi lads
thinking about coming over from dublin for the first game - whats the best way to get from manchester to blackburn ? presume train via preston or bolton ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.