Blackburn tickets

Yeah, I could get mine yesterday, but had to wait for today for my mate.

Think they'll get to Citycard, but maybe not general sale.

I personaly think it will sell out on monday evening after the first day on sale to any season ticket holders, well thats what the guy at the ticket office said on the phone but what do they know, useless bastards ;)

lucanblue said:
hi lads
thinking about coming over from dublin for the first game - whats the best way to get from manchester to blackburn ? presume train via preston or bolton ?

Get the train from Manchester Victoria to Blackburn (there's a direct service on the hour). Then get the bus outside the station up to the ground.

or get off at darwen and hit all the boozers on the way down to the fernhurst have a little sing song in there then make your way over to ewood. Thats my plan anyway :)

Just got my ticket over the phone and i'm in the lower tier so there should still be a decent amount of tickets left

The Blue said:
they keep cutting me off...the boss is going mad here!

I know my mate said yesterday he kept getting cut off, i didn't get cut off once and was only waiting about 10minutes till someone answered

I've tried three times and been cut off each time. Sent the club an email to say I wont be trying again!

I'm not paying £45 for a ticket! (£35 for the ticket, £2 for booking fee, and £8 in charges to the 0870 number!)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.