Blackburn V City FA Cup Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
bluemoon73 said:
moggymoz said:
blue underpants said:
I was told they are doing something to the train line this weekend, something about electrification and the line will be disrupted

Uh oh... This needs looking into.

They run from Victoria or if you live Bury end then you can get the train from Bolton

I know that cheers ... What I'm more concerned about is the disruptions (eats into drinking time ;)

blue underpants said:
i kne albert davy said:
blue underpants said:
Just slightly off topic, whats with the trains to Blackburn on Saturday, someone at Swansea yesterday said you cannot get a direct train, does anybody know whats happening?
As far as I know mate they still run direct from Victoria to Blackburn.
I was told they are doing something to the train line this weekend, something about electrification and the line will be disrupted
It doesn't mention anything on booking site but not looked into much as we're on coach from Duky sorry can't be more helpful.

According to a Blackburn fan, as of this morning Blackburn had sold around 1,000 less than City for this game. That's incredible!

LoveCity said:
According to a Blackburn fan, as of this morning Blackburn had sold around 1,000 less than City for this game. That's incredible!
I don't think its incredible . It just shows the F.A cups has lost its magic . When we played away to Middlesbrough 4 years ago it was the same .

LoveCity said:
Heard from a Blackburn fan that we requested more tickets but obviously nothing has come of that if it was true

Top tier of the home end is closed.

Blackburn averaging 15k in the league, and this ban on match day sales isn't going to help. It's also on TV. I'd imagine they'll end up being at least 10k Rovers, and 7.5k City.

baildon blue said:
LoveCity said:
I don't think its incredible . It just shows the F.A cups has lost its magic . When we played away to Middlesbrough 4 years ago it was the same .
Coldest I've ever been at a game that,fucking freezing brilliant turn out from the blues that day.

Pants,

boyata, lescott, nasty, clichy

Garcia, rodwell

lopes, milner, kolarov

dzeko

plenty of guns on the bench if things are going tits up.

Pantilimon

Boyata
Denayer
Lescott
Clichy

Garcia
Rodwell

Milner
Yaya
Lopes

Dzeko

Some ridiculous teams being posted :)

MP will treat this game with the seriousness it deserves - yes we will rotate from the Swansea game and Nasri looked like he had a tight hammy when he went off and both Negrado and Milner also had little knocks by the look of it but reckon we'll go 2 up top again with SIlva coming in for Nasri. Clichy for AK and maybe Boyata (hope he's been bollocked for not getting forward enough although his defensive display last time out was OK) but MP may not risk him and give Zabba the nod depemding on his hamstring. Negrado and Dzeko up top again with Negrado playing in the hole if you like (not his best position). Not sure if Pants gets a game in front of Joe - I'd probably give him a go. Komps has to play for me but MP may rotate and go Nasty and Joleon (I wouldn't like that tbh) So:

Panty
Boyata Komps Lescott Clichy
Navas Silva Garcia Milner
Negrado
Dzeko

Edin to play like he couldn't trap a bag of cement and score 3! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.