Blackburn v City Post Match Thread

Tired looking performance, which is pretty unsurprising considering the amount of games we've played in a short space of time. The injuries make it worse, at the moment we only have two fit strikers, and we're short in the centre of midfield. Fernandinho has played all most non stop, he couldn't influence the game. My fear is the number of fixtures combined with the injuries is going to take its toll, at the business end of the season. The players aren't robots. If we can bring in one or two squad players in January, on loan, it will help ease the workload, but that's easier said than done. Two Pizarro like signings would be great. Its just so frustrating with the injuries, you just know when Aguero gets back, Kompany, or Silva is going to get a knock.

Just stumbled through the front door pissed, good day bring on the rags...oopss if we beat these pie eating twats... thank you and goodnight

We could have very easily been beat today.
I thank heaven for small mercies, we'd have lost that game not too long ago.
Some might say we'd have been better off losing, that to me is abhorrent.
We live to fight another day.

Once again proof that we can't play Boyatta and CLichy as FB's along with Garcia as DM. Can't afford to have so many offensive liabilities on the pitch together. It stagnates the team and we have no width. Need to have either Zab or Kolorov on the pitch for every game. Instead of resting both why not rest one at a time so we still get some width on 1 side of the pitch. Frustrating the MP is so hard headed about his choices. Boyata can't play RB, just play Milner.

Anyone notice the glaring error on the back of yesterday's programme? They have us down as having Hallam Hope in our squad at number 37. Bit of googling tells me he was at City 8 years ago when he was 11 but has since signed for Everton and is currently on loan at Northampton!!

Players off the ball were static, no runs being made, ended up losing possession far too easily.

Boyata was awful and I was actually glad to see a red card!

I couldn't afford it yesterday but how many did we take. Got a gobshite on FB say we only took 1000.

Stood in The South Stand said:
I couldn't afford it yesterday but how many did we take. Got a gobshite on FB say we only took 1000.

Just show him this (which doesn't include the many sat in the Blackburn end).

<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/OneRovers/status/419466557929291776" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/OneRovers/status/419466557929291776</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.