Blackpool away pre-season?

There was mean to be an Andy Morrison Testimonial there in the 2000s, but hearsay was the testimonial committee wasn't happy with the financial arrangements, so it never happened.

Was that the Texaco cup game, City completely took over Bloomfield Rd. Living on the Fylde was with Blackpool mates impressed with our support if not our football.
Pre season 'friendly'....
fecking mayhem all day and night.

City swamped the place.

We went on Friday and got home on Tuesday including two nights in the nurse home.

It's true what they say....bloody marvellous !!

Pre season 'friendly'....
fecking mayhem all day and night.

City swamped the place.

We went on Friday and got home on Tuesday including two nights in the nurse home.

It's true what they say....bloody marvellous !!
I went Friday night too I remember us all on the beach after turned a van over selling beach balls then caused all the donkeys to stampede funny as fuck but it was Aug 74

Not sure when it was (in the 70's) but I went to a cup game v Blackpool with my Dad, Grandad and one or two of their mates.
We left from the Bullshead? Across from the abattoir on Briscoe lane.
We all got nicked in Blackpool for pissing on a wall.

Not sure when it was (in the 70's) but I went to a cup game v Blackpool with my Dad, Grandad and one or two of their mates.
We left from the Bullshead? Across from the abattoir on Briscoe lane.
We all got nicked in Blackpool for pissing on a wall.
Yes I went to a League Cup match at Blackpool in the late 70s. 1-1 if I remember correctly. Think we got an equaliser.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.