Blackpool FC - help required

Ragnarok73 said:
Hi there

Just a quick update. we reached the 20k target this morning and I wanted to thank those on this forum who helped.

Any additional funds raised are to be pooled into our justice4fans fund that helps out those greatest in need facing litigation from the Oyston family. They seem to be on a huge mission at present to alienate every one of us..

Many thanks once again and congrats for a good win yesterday

rags

You know how to fit in on this board.

Blue Mist said:
mancityvstoke said:
can't stand Blackpool....

That's not really the point is it ?

And what is it you can't stand ? The fans ? The Chairman ? The town ?

This is about a wealthy bully suing a pensioner who has little or no money. Who can call someone a idiot without himself being sued. Who can destroy the heart and soul of a football club.

Had a run in with Blackpool fans over the years....so no ..Don't like 'em. Especially all the RAGGY shit they gave us. Remind me of Stockport County fans.

The rest is none of my business....but if it's true about bullying a pensioner then good luck sueing them or whatever is going on.

But Blackpool football club can do one for me.

Just reading on the bbc that the fans are planning a protest at the ground with the focal point being around the statue of Stan Mortenson. However this morning the statue has been removed. So much for the fit and proper person test of owning a club.

I can see Blackpool fans maybe getting something from these protests,the Oystons are a vile set up.

I'm finding it hard to comprehend how ridiculous this is all getting. How long will the FA sit about and wait for the Oystens to run this club into the ground. They are just pissing on the traditions of a club that's been around more than 125 years!

Looking at it from the outside, this situation with the owners at Blackpool does seem very very odd. They actually appear to be going out of their way to wind up and antagonise the fans. The thing mentioned about taking down the statue of a club legend is inflammatory enough on its own let alone doing it the week before the fans were going to use it as a focal point for a protest. I seem to recall Oysten has even bought a personalised number plate for his car that spells out something that resembles Oysten Out. It just strikes me as a particularly strange thing to do, especially as they have a prominent business in the area that bears their name. Surely that must be suffering?

Rumoured on another board that Oyston family members will be wearing "Oyston Out" T shirts on Saturday.
Pathetic family, but there's nothing anybody can do about them as directors can asset strip and run companies into the ground if they wish.
They'd be getting more media flak if the Oystons were foreign.

East Level 2 said:
Rumoured on another board that Oyston family members will be wearing "Oyston Out" T shirts on Saturday.
Pathetic family, but there's nothing anybody can do about them as directors can asset strip and run companies into the ground if they wish.
They'd be getting more media flak if the Oystons were foreign.

That's what I don't get. Even on BM posters will be up in arms about hedge funds buying and then asset stripping a company and yet no one seems arsed that Oysten and his cronies seem to be doing just that. Tam at Cardiff upset the fans but seemed to have the club at heart, that idiot Fayed told his own fans to go and support another club because they objected to a Michael Jackson statue but at least he got his hand in his pocket. This lot are seemingly determined to drive the very life blood (the fans) away.

Perhaps they want to build houses on the land ?

Their running the club into the ground so they can shut up shop and flatten bloomfield road, heard rumours they want to put something like the winter gardens on it and have it hosting boxing and so forth. They have whacked a nice hotel on the site already so putting the foundations down I think!

Shame no one can step in and take it off them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.