Blackpool hotel

The. Fylde coast, stretching from Fleetwood town down to the charming coastal villages of Lytham on the wolde.

Something here for any errant soul that's prepared to open their eyes and see the beauty that lies within.

It's easy to enter into the world of the stereotypical, but requires a decently focused mind that's able to disseminate the wheat from the chaff, within this rural/coastal wonderment of Great Britain.

We are currently staying in the hamlet of St Annes which never fails to please, even in the torrential rains of an English summer downpour.

Walked the beach down to Fairholme lake and back, ate two growlers from an local award winning bakery, had a few scoops in the Trawl Boat spoons, and then to conclude, onto a boutique bar called The Office for a Buddie Holly tribute act, and oh so good was he! He did three sets encompassing 2.5 hours and went down a treat with the excitable audience..

Evacuated at 19.00 hours for a carry out fish cod chippy supper, then wobbled of to the digs to devour.

I doesnt matter whether you stay at Lythan, Lytham St Annes, Blackpool South/North, Bispham or Cleveleys, this corner of England never ever fails to please. Haters gonna hate I guess.

Last edited:
This thread is fast acquiring classic status, so many great posts.
I’m just looking forward to hearing a bit more about Wirral’s collection of made up girlfriends.
It was the first thing I could think of. I’d been offered a room hours before by some Swansea mates but they’re mainly younger lads and I just don’t do Blackpool anymore.

After Huddersfield v Swansea, some friendly Jacks fans tried to get me out for a pint before heading home but I genuinely had to get back to meet the young lady this time. We’re no longer together.

I enjoyed AFC Fylde v Hereford last season. Nice set up at the stadium with a very tidy club house.

There wasn’t much in Fylde itself that I saw so I should have stopped off in Preston or somewhere first.

It was the first thing I could think of. I’d been offered a room hours before by some Swansea mates but they’re mainly younger lads and I just don’t do Blackpool anymore.

After Huddersfield v Swansea, some friendly Jacks fans tried to get me out for a pint before heading home but I genuinely had to get back to meet the young lady this time. We’re no longer together.
Sorry, I was liking the post overall (not your last line).

A lot of the "turn" hotels such as the Lyndene and the Queens are par for the course. The Cliffs and Clairmont are kid friendly and have a good variety of acts with reasonable bar prices.

The problem with this time of year is their insane pricing, with most going into "ambitious mode". It's Blackpool not the Cote d'Azure, so maybe worth trying for a few non musical hotels and just walk in off the street, as all are welcome.

The Travelodge on Seasiders Way has just had a massive revamp with full room refurbishment, new hypnosis beds with snug quilts, Egyptian cotton sheets and comfy pillows, however we found the Travelodge on the prom near the Velvet coaster and sandcastle wasn't as nice. Up the North end the Garnet bed and breakfast never fails to please, with sensible pricing even at weekend. Its reeks of value and is handy for the town Centre.

A tram ride a few blocks up and north of the Cliffs have a cabaret night at Uncle Toms showboat, with Reece Oliver and the gang . The cabaret entertainment inside is at least on par with Circe De Soleil, a nice atmosphere too with velvet crushed seating.

Uncle Toms Cabin Showboat

We're doing St Annes on Sunday with a full 2 bedroom suite and corner bath jackusi for only £51 for us both, so deals are out there. We'll just walk in on The Inn On The Prom or maybe St Ives for some late night music after a romantic evening meal in the Trawl Boat Inn

Been to St Annes many times, no idea you can just pop into the Inn or St Ives. Surely the smell of Spoons will still be on you ?

Is she still alive?

The shitholes of shitholes.

I'd rather take the family round the Swamp for the day. Same experience. Full of cunts and it needs demolishing but at least it's only a 15 minute drive home.

I wouldn't let my fish swim in the Sandcastle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.