Blackpool hotel

I’d rather sleep in my car than a hotel in Blackpool
I've done that in Blackpool. Peugeot 103. Entertainment wasnt great though (couldn't have the radio on from fear of draining the battery) so can't recommend it to the OP

Me and the ex wife got up to a bit of mischief in a janitors cupboard in the Norbrek.

Just saying. As you were....
I guess the janitors cupboard was still an improvement on your room!!
Went in once because it looked ok from a distance.
Didn’t make it past reception! Haha!

I guess the janitors cupboard was still an improvement on your room!!
Went in once because it looked ok from a distance.
Didn’t make it past reception! Haha!
Once stayed at the Queens in Chester...4 poster bed, huge bathroom, deep bath and a picture of Adolf Hitler screwed to the wall.....I complained and we got free parking....result !!!!

Once stayed at the Queens in Chester...4 poster bed, huge bathroom, deep bath and a picture of Adolf Hitler screwed to the wall.....I complained and we got free parking....result !!!!
My ex was at uni in Chester and I used to fly over probably once a month for the weekend. The Queens was one of the first ones I booked after looking at location.
Didn’t go back..

We stayed in Blackpool after the Leeds game last season because hotels in Manchester was so expensive think it was something to do with kings coronation anyway Google reviews if you want a laugh KM centuries pier hotel was only £30 for 3 of us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.