Blackpool hotel

I had a weekend in Blackpool for a stag back in 2012. I vowed never again and have declined invitations since. It’s just crap.

Another thing for the op to consider is the terrifying prospect of being pretty much the only sober person on the streets once it's gone lunchtime on a Saturday. I experienced this about 20 yes ago and it was like being in a zombie apocalypse.

The Waterloo Music Bar is an excellent rock pub. Gets some decent gigs on.
Owners opening a second in Cleveleys soon.
And if you fancy a great pub lunch out of the town, nip over to Freckleton and The Ship.
Best on a sunny day for the fantastic beer garden with views across the Ribble estuary.

Scotts(?) karaoke bar not too far from Bloomfield Road was ok in the August Bank Holiday weekend. More mature crowd.

I was still early for a train home so I had a quickie in a pub near the station. Half a dozen Wigan Athletic fans were in there on a stag and absolutely slaughtered. They even invited me out with them but I made up a fictional girlfriend to get home to.

The Waterloo Music Bar is an excellent rock pub. Gets some decent gigs on.
Owners opening a second in Cleveleys soon.
And if you fancy a great pub lunch out of the town, nip over to Freckleton and The Ship.
Best on a sunny day for the fantastic beer garden with views across the Ribble estuary.
I can vouch for the food at The Ship in Freckleton - never disappoints

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.