Blackpool hotel

Things that are guaranteed in Blackpool:
Shit weather
Shit in the sea
People with very few teeth selling shit
Pissed up people in The Manchester causing shit
Shit in general
Overpriced shit.

The day Blackpool and it’s shit is wiped off the map will be a day of great celebration.

Take them somewhere else.
Langley makes Blackpool look like Beverly Hills ; )

Norbreck Castle, simply beautiful
I was in there last winter for an event....dunno about the rooms but it looked a little unloved inside.

As for Blackpool itself, it's all about missing the TB (Tourist Bastard) areas and moving in the correct back streets....although no great shakes it's a vast improvement on Oldham & some parts of Manchester.

We normally have an afternoon/early evening down there midweek probably every couple of weeks ending with some grub.

Last edited:
I was in there last winter for an event....dunno about the rooms but it looked a little unloved inside.

As for Blackpool itself, it's all about missing the TB (Tourist Bastard) areas and moving in the correct back streets....although no great shakes it's a vast improvement on Oldham & some parts of Manchester.

We normally have an afternoon/early evening down there midweek probably every couple of weeks ending with some grub.
I arrived in a smart shirt and pants and was denied entry.
Went and changed outfit to trakky bottoms,a primark vest and some jump leads round my neck.
Bouncer said,"ok,you can come in but don't start anything "

Tbh mate, unless you have deeply personal reasons for taking them to Blackpool I wouldn't bother. Most of the hotels are probably temporary accommodation for newly released prisoners and for what a weekend of entertainment will cost there you'd do better at centerparks. It's a fucking shit hole too.

Thank you, Judith Chalmers

917bf1653ff44aaaf0900afff9969d59.jpg

Used to get access to the pleasure beach an hour before the great unwashed years ago if staying at the Big Blue hotel. Half decent for Blackpool standards but it’s been a while since I was last there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.