Blackpool OR West Ham?

Pigeonho said:
Blackpool. The boy Ince looks a real prospect. Holloway is a character and you can't beat a Blackpool away day.

Also, that Moose off talkSport fucks me right off, the fat ****.

He talks absoulute garbage, i cringe when i hear him on the radio

West Ham have already thrashed Blackpool 4-1 and 4-0 this season. Having also finished about 10 points clear of their rivals in the league, West Ham Utd should prevail. Quite frankly, with a points superiority of that much, they should be entitled to a goal start or home advantage in my view.

Always had a soft spot for the hammers, but really enjoyed the way blackpool played last year, so it's a toss up for me

yankblue said:
Always had a soft spot for the hammers, but really enjoyed the way blackpool played last year, so it's a toss up for me

They got relegated trying to play a style of football that they did not have the talent to play, whereas the much derided Stoke managed to stay up and get to an FA cup final, it was suicide football, yes they got away with it for a while because it shocked most teams, but they were soon found out, and the same thing will happen again

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.