Blackpool v CITY - Official Match Thread

Jo not on the bench but Santa Cruz is. Jo injured or has RSC crept above him in the pecking order?

niall_mcfc said:
At least Yaya's not playing which will mean we will have 11 men ont he field for the 1st time this season. Not been impressed with Milner so far and he needs to step up today
Plank

FantasyIreland said:
niall_mcfc said:
At least Yaya's not playing which will mean we will have 11 men ont he field for the 1st time this season. Not been impressed with Milner so far and he needs to step up today
Plank

How long did it take you to come up with that

I hope it's not a more attacking formation, as we may well get punished on the left.

A 4-3-3 with tevez on the left like against Juventus would be alright though.

4-4-2 with two wingers, I'm sure we would concede at least 1.

Blackpool could have scored a couple against Chelsea. If they have a bit of luck, they could do us... I'm not as confident as I had been now that I've seen the team sheet.

niall_mcfc said:
FantasyIreland said:

How long did it take you to come up with that
Given your mindless,blinkered and downright stupid statement,the comment immediately sprang to mind as it's perfectly fitting,so,to answer your question,instantaneously.

Enjoy the game grump.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.