Blackpool v CITY - Official Match Thread

Blackpool's my second team mainly because my dad came from there and supported them.
I really hope that they stay up but today I hope we beat them easily and set a marker for the rest of the league and them biased reporters.
2 points behind Chelsea and Arsenal to come next week, we'll be right in the thick of it!

tatuuu21 said:
C'mon City! We must win! :)
Another stupid comment. Why exactly MUST we win? A point will keep us in second place. More important that we don't lose and don't get any red cards or serious injuries which might detrimentally affect our performance in the really important games to follow, especially Arsenal and Manure at home.

Jason Manford has just said on twitter, he was carrington this morning and having treatment was kolo toure and mario, so both not playing

nikusha said:
will YAYA play?

or is he injured ?

Just been to the De Vere hotel and saw all the players etc going out for a late morning walk. Everyone stopped for autographs and pics with my lad (post pics tomo). Yaya was not there and I didn't see Kolo either. Knew Yaya was a doubt but not sure about Kolo, though they may have been having fitness tests etc elsewhere.
Seemed like a great bunch of lads. All the coaching staff were amiable too with lots of Italian being spoken even Platt spoke in Italian to the other coaches.
Just need a win now.

We should win no matter who we've got out...I mean...come on.

_______________Hart_______________
Richards__Boateng___Kompany__Zabaleta or MR_VK_JL_JB

And we can bring Milner on for de Jong/Barry if we need a more attack, or for one of the defenders and put Barry as left back.

Plus we could Bring on any of Lescott/Zabaleta, Bridge, Vieira or Boyata if they're all fit.

I'd also bring Kolarov on for 20 mins if his fit enough.

2-1 City.

Kolo will be a massive loss for us imo he's been our best player this season. I'd rest Milner, tevez and yaya in place of Johnson, adebayor and swp.

mkblue said:
Jason Manford has just said on twitter, he was carrington this morning and having treatment was kolo toure and mario, so both not playing

maybe he meant Yaya? Haven't heard about a Kolo knock.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.