Blackpool v CITY - Official Match Thread

Damocles said:
Blue Smarties said:
It's hard to stay mellow when watching Adebayor.

He's trying, just a bit rusty atm. You can see him getting frustrated too.
True, just seems to be having 'one of those games' though imo. He'll probably score now.

rickmcfc said:
This is totally shite. Has tevez or AJ had the ball to their feet yet?

Its the usual shite away performance. Wigan wasnt much better just got lucky with two errors although at least in that one we didnt give them any chances

That is how we play when we have ade in the side,he makes the all team dire with his lethargic movement and no drive.

Fuck me i'm glad half of you didn't waste your money on this away game. Let's get behind the fucking lads, ALL OF THEM. This is blackpool's fa cup final, of course they'll be up for it. It's 0-0 against a side who have nothing to lose, who have just beaten liverpool at anfield. Some of you 'fans' make me fucking laugh.

LoveCity said:
Is it just me or does De Jong look scared to go in with his usual vigor?

Yeah probably would have gone for the slide a few times if not for the incident. Don't think he's made a tackle yet which is making us really soft in the middle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.