Blackpool v CITY - Official Match Thread

glen quagmire said:
Fuck me i'm glad half of you didn't waste your money on this away game. Let's get behind the fucking lads, ALL OF THEM. This is blackpool's fa cup final, of course they'll be up for it. It's 0-0 against a side who have nothing to lose, who have just beaten liverpool at anfield. Some of you 'fans' make me fucking laugh.

I try not to read the Matchday thread to be honest quagmire, for this reason. Sit back, have a beer, watch the lads and jump in with comments when you see fit :-)

Hats off the Blackpool though. They've played some nice stuff and haven't resorted to throwing everyone behind the ball.. i.e. Blackburn who are an established Premiership club!

Jay-Mcfc said:
Hats off the Blackpool though. They've played some nice stuff and haven't resorted to throwing everyone behind the ball.. i.e. Blackburn who are an established Premiership club!
+1

zinaldo1982 said:
That is how we play when we have ade in the side,he makes the all team dire with his lethargic movement and no drive.
Oh dear your not even a city fan so get gone

all the people saying your bored TURN the game off then...?

Damocles said:
glen quagmire said:
Fuck me i'm glad half of you didn't waste your money on this away game. Let's get behind the fucking lads, ALL OF THEM. This is blackpool's fa cup final, of course they'll be up for it. It's 0-0 against a side who have nothing to lose, who have just beaten liverpool at anfield. Some of you 'fans' make me fucking laugh.

I try not to read the Matchday thread to be honest quagmire, for this reason. Sit back, have a beer, watch the lads and jump in with comments when you see fit :-)

Ofc they will be up for it, but getting outplayed by blackpool is not ok, no way how you twist and turn it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.