Blackpool v CITY - Official Match Thread

Mancini changed it and it paid off. Silva is a magnificent player and how that useless turd of a forward Adebayor gets in over him I dont know. When he came on we were a completely different side.

However surely everyone can see now why Mancini plays 3 in midfield. Barry and De Jong are too slow and we were wide open at times today.

Defensively Lescott and Bridge are not good enough but we already knew that from last season. Hope Toure isnt injured for too long.

Give Tevez Thursday off as he is absolutely ESSENTIAL for us if we have any chance of challenging for the title.

That lad is the future of City.

What a player. Has a footballing brain that is priceless. And he is no "lightweight" either.

What a game.Awesome by Silva turned the game around another hero in the making.Fair play to Blackpool they played great.
Off to the pub now to torment my mates lol

Great 3 points,credit mancini he gave ade his chance and he didnt take it,introduced Silva just in time to change the game.we must admit the decisions went our way today.

well that was close,far play to blackpool if they play like that every week they should be safe,god for bid if tevez was to pick up an injury,but three points roll on next week...

It was foolish to expect anything else from a tie like this, Blackpool have their own style and with the worse defence in the league with their entire team going forward they are a threat. They could have and did give Arsenal a run until they got a defender sent off. Had a bad feeling we would concede with a different defence playing against Blackpool, the second goal was inexcusable though, we really shoulda have tightened up.

With Lescott at the back we were a bit vulnerable after Harewood came into the box in the air. Also throughout the match he was going out wide and Bridge had to cover him.

Can't wait to have the Touré brothers back.

Well played Blues.
As i said at half time I thought we would come on stronger.
Withstood a very hard working Blackpool side but in the end our class told.
Solid 3 points and a good illustration of how different this side is to last seasons...Winners.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.