Blackpool v Rags Off

mergatroid said:
hooter said:
No in 1971 four teams were on 7 league titles, Arsenal, Liverpool fc, Everton and Utd

It 18-4 for Liverpool and 7-1 for UTD, 30 years later, 18-5 LFC 18-3 UTD.

That giving up before you play because of your teams rep obviously doesn't work for Liverpool though lol?

it did for a few years but now they're so crap their reputation is void.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
mergatroid said:
That giving up before you play because of your teams rep obviously doesn't work for Liverpool though lol?

I'll take that as an complement LOL.

hooter said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
I'll take that as an complement LOL.

if I think United are playing well, put in a good performance etc. I will complement them, I'm a football fan and appreciate good performances even if it is from rivals.

I just don't think you have this season, bar some individual brilliance on occassions, Liverpool though are absolutely bobbins, under Benitez they lived off the flukiest Champions League and FA Cup win in god knows how long and in the process ruined themselves, you are definately weakening, but are still holding on to that ability to churn out the results, hence why you are top, and for that you deserve credit.

How convenient.

Giving the scum a decent rest before they play the arse.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
mat said:
How convenient.

don't need a rest to play the arse, just stand there and let them pass it round in circles for 70 mins before you kick it up the middle, watch their keeper drop it and beat them...
Bang on lad, just hope they get a week night pissing down and have shit away day in blackpool haha

mat said:
How convenient.

I assume you're joking, or do you think Blackpool not having soil heating was done as a conspiracy with good weather predicting and schedule fixing dude? As I stated, with luck they'll have to play 3 times in a week later so disadvantage to Man U hopefully.

Sorry I not read this boring idiots posts since about page 4 but in the first few pages he mentioned how the rags send their best players out on loan. Can I ask you mister scummy man who these players are?

pinder10 said:
Sorry I not read this boring idiots posts since about page 4 but in the first few pages he mentioned how the rags send their best players out on loan. Can I ask you mister scummy man who these players are?

The silence was deafening

mergatroid said:
mat said:
How convenient.

I assume you're joking, or do you think Blackpool not having soil heating was done as a conspiracy with good weather predicting and schedule fixing dude? As I stated, with luck they'll have to play 3 times in a week later so disadvantage to Man U hopefully.

This. Having a game called off is never good news for a club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.