Blackpool v Rags Off

hooter said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
no it's the mentality.

For example Birmingham were so absolutely determined we wouldn't get past them and would put their bodies on the line and really challenge for every ball and believe in what they were doing.

Blackburn had no heart when they went to OT, and even though they defended, they didn't have the belief that they could do it, and were making nervous mistakes in the opening exchanges and were therefore 1-0 down before they could blink.
Don't you think City need to get that rep by winning over decades, not buying over a few years?
I thought you were doing quite well up until then! Pot and Kettle mate.
I also think a lot of teams are beaten before stepping on the pitch at OT but as you said you have earned that by winning a lot. You should be on here telling us you have been playing badly, yet no one has beaten you yet and your top of the table!
As for the 3rd team post who is the 3rd team player that played at wetspam ( I wil give you Bebe)?

Numptyed said:
hooter said:
Don't you think City need to get that rep by winning over decades, not buying over a few years?
I thought you were doing quite well up until then! Pot and Kettle mate.
I also think a lot of teams are beaten before stepping on the pitch at OT but as you said you have earned that by winning a lot. You should be on here telling us you have been playing badly, yet no one has beaten you yet and your top of the table!
As for the 3rd team post who is the 3rd team player that played at wetspam ( I wil give you Bebe)?
I'll give him time. 7 months in a new country.

hooter said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
ah yeah, you nearly sacked him didn't you, don't worry you spent way before then too.
but i've already produced the stats and facts about it on here before, I can't be bothered again, can we not just have a mutual and decent convo without resorting to digs about money, history or trophies? my rag mates manage it perfectly fine.
Every team spent in the past, I'll not upset you're new fans,but it's the Thai thing that still stinks Manchester up.

we don't have that many new fans 2bh, whoever left during Pearce came back pretty much in numbers, there are some, and the Thai thing was dodgy but it saved our club, so on the one hand we have to accept what happened and what went wrong but at the same time we have to be grateful that he got us the Sheikh.

I think we're only just recovering from all that, I think it had a very deep several season impact with all the off field stuff that translated to the players and the pitch, and I think it went all the way through the club.

But United can't really talk about owners over the decades either.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
hooter said:
Every team spent in the past, I'll not upset you're new fans,but it's the Thai thing that still stinks Manchester up.

we don't have that many new fans 2bh, whoever left during Pearce came back pretty much in numbers, there are some, and the Thai thing was dodgy but it saved our club, so on the one hand we have to accept what happened and what went wrong but at the same time we have to be grateful that he got us the Sheikh.

I think we're only just recovering from all that, I think it had a very deep several season impact with all the off field stuff that translated to the players and the pitch, and I think it went all the way through the club.

But United can't really talk about owners over the decades either.
I concur. respect.

I wasn't slagging him, just recognising he is not first team or close to it.

Is it right that you had only won 12 trophies before the Firgie era?
The scousers were on 18 league wins then, I bet they thought you would never ever catch them.

Numptyed said:

The scousers were on 18 league wins then, I bet they thought you would never ever catch them.

you know England might bid for 2030 World Cup?

I wonder how close we will be then...

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Numptyed said:

you know England might bid for 2030 World Cup?

I wonder how close we will be then...
I am trying to lose the typical city mentality, but knowing us..... are fuck it It will be closer!

Numptyed said:

No in 1971 four teams were on 7 league titles, Arsenal, Liverpool fc, Everton and Utd

It 18-4 for Liverpool and 7-1 for UTD, 30 years later, 18-5 LFC 18-3 UTD.

hooter said:
Numptyed said:

No in 1971 four teams were on 7 league titles, Arsenal, Liverpool fc, Everton and Utd

It 18-4 for Liverpool and 7-1 for UTD, 30 years later, 18-5 LFC 18-3 UTD.

That giving up before you play because of your teams rep obviously doesn't work for Liverpool though lol?

bit off topic,but.
apparentley united midfielder park ji sung has stated"a dog is not just for christmas,its also for sandwiches on boxing day"

sorry,had to get it in...........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.