Blackpool v Rags Off

hooter said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
i'm not, i'm just asking you to judge it on a fan's basis, for example, I think, despite all the trophies you've won that if you were called West Brom and played at The Hawthorns Blackburn would not roll over for you like they did.

I'm not asking you to be a mind reader.
It's FOOTBALL it's about passion not odds, that's why I love the game.

bloody hell I give up.

anyone fetch me a stone I fancy extracting some blood from it...

JoeMercer'sWay said:
hooter said:
It's FOOTBALL it's about passion not odds, that's why I love the game.

bloody hell I give up.

anyone fetch me a stone I fancy extracting some blood from it...
You need to become a bookie, you are in the know.<br /><br />-- Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:34 am --<br /><br />
mcfcliam said:
hooter said:
I edited. look up.

-- Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:13 am --

1974-75 season, biggest attendance in the old second division, never been broken, same plastic fans.

You still can't match our loyalty.
I'll never question any Team/football fan for Loyalty, from minor league to any league in the world.

Those of you complaining that they have had all week to sort it out. i live in blackpool and it has only started snowing today.

i dont understand this rolling over, teams go to old trafford and stick 10 men behind the ball because there scared and dont have a go thats true but it doesnt make them easy to beat otherwise we would win all our home games coz they have started doing it to us. it seems on here when its the rags involved its called rolling over but when its here the shit teams do it its either negativity on our part or master tactics of defence by the opposition

silvasilvasilva said:
i dont understand this rolling over, teams go to old trafford and stick 10 men behind the ball because there scared and dont have a go thats true but it doesnt make them easy to beat otherwise we would win all our home games coz they have started doing it to us. it seems on here when its the rags involved its called rolling over but when its here the shit teams do it its either negativity on our part or master tactics of defence by the opposition
no it's the mentality.

For example Birmingham were so absolutely determined we wouldn't get past them and would put their bodies on the line and really challenge for every ball and believe in what they were doing.

Blackburn had no heart when they went to OT, and even though they defended, they didn't have the belief that they could do it, and were making nervous mistakes in the opening exchanges and were therefore 1-0 down before they could blink.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
silvasilvasilva said:
no it's the mentality.

For example Birmingham were so absolutely determined we wouldn't get past them and would put their bodies on the line and really challenge for every ball and believe in what they were doing.

Blackburn had no heart when they went to OT, and even though they defended, they didn't have the belief that they could do it, and were making nervous mistakes in the opening exchanges and were therefore 1-0 down before they could blink.
Don't you think City need to get that rep by winning over decades, not buying over a few years?

hooter said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
no it's the mentality.

Don't you think City need to get that rep by winning over decades, not buying over a few years?

ah another away fan being snide.

well you've spent more than enough over the years, we'll emulate you one day I believe, so we'll get our rep the same sort of way you did, except our money is clean and from honest practices.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
hooter said:
It took Fergie 7 years to win the league, then spent though winning.

well you've spent more than enough over the years, we'll emulate you one day I believe, so we'll get our rep the same sort of way you did, except our money is clean and from honest practices.

hooter said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

ah yeah, you nearly sacked him didn't you, don't worry you spent way before then too.
but i've already produced the stats and facts about it on here before, I can't be bothered again, can we not just have a mutual and decent convo without resorting to digs about money, history or trophies? my rag mates manage it perfectly fine.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
hooter said:

ah yeah, you nearly sacked him didn't you, don't worry you spent way before then too.
but i've already produced the stats and facts about it on here before, I can't be bothered again, can we not just have a mutual and decent convo without resorting to digs about money, history or trophies? my rag mates manage it perfectly fine.
Every team spent in the past, I'll not upset you're new fans,but it's the Thai thing that still stinks Manchester up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.