Blackpool v Rags Off

they had to switch their opening day game as their stand/shed wasnt ready so what chance they got with undersoil heting!

Unbelieveable that with all the money sloshing around,that a club in the PL or Championship can actually consider operating a ground without undersoil heating.

They don't need undersoil heating, just like pompey didn't for about 6 years they were in the prem.

Pompey's chairmain gave a 100% guarantee the match would be on at let it get called off when fans were travelling.

At least blackpool gave early warning so away fans did not have to travel 200/300 miles.

shame. i thought the conidtions might have given blackpool a chance for a draw. as it is united will play them as the tire towards the end of the season.

citizen said:
haha i hope they get week night sometime so they all have a shit time away in blackpool. If this had happened to us i would of been gutted, ruins a top piss up.
I would prefer that it is rescheduled for FA cup 4th round day

law74 said:
bluesmith said:
Of course City has undersoil heating

Are you living in a parallel universe?
Blackpool v Rags off
Thread title, makes it a bit obvious that most on here are talking about the game at the seaside, not City

I often think that when i log on to bluemoon it`s via a blackhole that links to a alternative universe

law74 said:
bluesmith said:
Of course City has undersoil heating

Are you living in a parallel universe?
Blackpool v Rags off
Thread title, makes it a bit obvious that most on here are talking about the game at the seaside, not City

Oi clever tits, this is the post he was replying to (I suggest you read in future before you get on that horse of yours - last post of page 2 and then on page 3)

------------------------------------------------

chase of spades said:
iv heard r game is off,is this right or bull?
joe mancini said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
why would it be off when the conditions are better than they were on wednesday?

Frozen pitch.

United requested it to be postponed... they were worried Nani would slip and fracture his hair-do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.