Blackpool v Rags Off

I think they have a time limit to get under soil heating, second season in top fight, all seating is the main one for teams being promoted.<br /><br />-- Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:54 pm --<br /><br />
JoeMercer'sWay said:
funny how united were on the rack after losing 4-0 on tuesday and needed time to get over it...
I would have thought the first team was up for it after the 7-1.

hooter said:
I think they have a time limit to get under soil heating, second season in top fight, all seating is the main one for teams being promoted.

-- Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:54 pm --

JoeMercer'sWay said:
funny how united were on the rack after losing 4-0 on tuesday and needed time to get over it...

What is it to be?

Win against the hammers and you have the bestest squad in all the world and now it was your 2nd team?

Fergies kids my arse!

blueinsa said:
hooter said:
I think they have a time limit to get under soil heating, second season in top fight, all seating is the main one for teams being promoted.

What is it to be?

Win against the hammers and you have the bestest squad in all the world and now it was your 2nd team?

Fergies kids my arse!
I can remember the same being said well over 15 years ago when Giggs, Scholes and Co was snotted 0-4 at Old trafford by Arsenal.
You can't win anything with Kids.

hooter said:
blueinsa said:
What is it to be?

Fergies kids my arse!
I can remember the same being said well over 15 years ago when Giggs, Scholes and Co was snotted 0-4 at Old trafford by Arsenal.
That was against villa and you didn't play kids at west brom, but glad to know you know your stuff

hooter said:

JoeMercer'sWay said:

your that rag aren't you?

hooter said:
blueinsa said:
What is it to be?

Fergies kids my arse!

You will have to forgive my ignorance but were are the next Giggs, Scholes and co?

15 years ago not only did you have a very talented crop of kids coming through, you also had all the power in the transfer market to back it up.

The same cannot be said anymore can it?<br /><br />-- Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:12 pm --<br /><br />
JoeMercer'sWay said:
ive posted it before but none of those united starters in the cup were under 20, in fact the average age was over 24, about 7 or 8 had a number of international caps and all had pretty sizeable first team experience at other clubs or at United.

Hence my Fergies kids my arse comment bud but hey, lets not get in the way of the Rags and Media's excuse for the little darlings getting beat shall we.

SWP's back said:
hooter said:
That was against villa and you didn't play kids at west brom, but glad to know you know your stuff
I'm not quoting Hansen, the good youngsters are loaned out, some of the 3rd team played, but, these results happen now and then.

hooter said:
SWP's back said:
I'm not quoting Hansen, the good youngsters are loaned out, some of the 3rd team played, but, these results happen now and then.

Fook me, now it was only their 3rd team lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.