Blackpool Vs Spurs Tonight (Merged)

Re: What a night!

Worst Case Ontario said:
Why exactly you were there?
My in laws to be have been season ticket holders for 40 years and had a spare ticket, is that ok with you?

I still think that this Blackpool win was a huge let off for us. Surely Mancini and the lads can see that we can lose our top 4 status a lot quicker than we can gain it. And unless we start to pick up our form Tottenham will continue to be a danger. Our form has rapidly deteriorated in the past two months, with only 3 wins out of the last 8 -- that is not top four form. On other days Tottenham will start to convert the chances they had tonight and pick up the points. Spurs won't win every game from now until the end of the season, but we won't either. And Chelsea are still snapping at our heels as well.

Be careful, Blues. This is a good night, but it could all be ruined in 5 days' time.

BermudaBlue said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ebWrqcO0yI[/youtube]

Sorry...just had to
What is this video? I can't see it on my phone

Theo555 said:
Worst Case Ontario said:
Why exactly you were there?
My in laws to be have been season ticket holders for 40 years and had a spare ticket, is that ok with you?
No.
What you doing getting married to a girl whose parents are Blackpool fans.
Bloody scandalous.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.